Monday, December 1, 2014

Night Time is The Right Time


"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"


There's something magical about the night. Yes, I might have nyctophilia or anything like that.
And I might not have always look up at the stars every single night. In fact, I can barely see them from where I am right now. The light pollution is just too much here, because I live in the city.

But this is something I really love about the stars; they're always up there. They're always there for me, if I ever look above again, if I ever stop what I'm busy doing and go out of my roof, to relieve me and remind me once again..... make me think about life, and make me feel alive.



And now, the silence would once again brings me to sleep... safe and sound.
Nighty night!

BR

No comments:

Post a Comment